Please note that sessions are subject to change. You'll be notified via email of any major changes once you've registered. Check back here for the latest updates on sessions and special events.
- Welcome Address by Summit Leaders and the Mayor of Richmond
- Plenary speaker Dr. Keith Humphreys discusses the research behind mutual support in quality recovery services starting at 8:30AM.
- Reception dinner and award ceremony starting at 6:00PM
- Plenary speaker Dr. David Best, PhD starting at 8:30AM.
- VARR: How We Did It panel discusses the development of a NARR affiliate as the afternoon plenary at 12:00PM.
- NARR: Past, Present, Future reviews the last decade and what's ahead with Executive Director Dave Sheridan and President Fred Way at 3:30PM.
To finish our anniversary summit, we've got two amazing plenaries planned for you:
- A conversation with lead experts Drs. David Best, Keith Humphreys, and Corrie Vilsaint about the role of research in lasting policy change.
- A special presentation from Senior Policy Analyst Tom Hill on the plans of the Biden Administration to address substance use, and what the NARR community can expect in the years to come.
Note: The virtual summit experience does not offer the choice of breakout sessions like the in-person event. The sessions chosen by our Programming Committee to livestream are based on feedback from past events. We strive for selections that will benefit the most people within the recovery residences field. As with both schedules, sessions are subject to change.
The virtual experience does not offer CEUs at this time.
- Our virtual event offers all the same plenary sessions of the in-person conference - available both live and on-demand!
- We've selected some of our most asked-for topics to be streamed during the breakout sessions, and will also be available on-demand.
- Featured speakers: Dr. David Best, PhD; Dr. Keith Humphreys, PhD; National Recovery Advocate Ryan Hampton, and
Please log in to view the On-Demand recording links. Only paid registrants (virtual or in-person) may access these videos at this time. Click here to log in. Once signed in, navigate back to the Agenda > On-Demand tab and you will be able to view the links.