Sessions are subject to change. You'll be notified via email of any major changes once you've registered. Check back here for the latest updates on sessions and special events.
Check out our Amazing Lineup!
All sessions will be available for 30 days after the conference for both Virtual & In-Person registrants via our On-Demand feature, which will be located on this page.
Access to On-Demand content requires a valid registration login and will only be viewable until November 30, 2022.
The Speakers Page lists all our confirmed speakers and offers highlights for you to get to know them before the summit.
- Opening Day Plenaries -- to kick off the 2022 Summit, Dr. Ashley Stewart will discuss the importance of equity in building recovery spaces, and Dr. Keith Humphreys will discuss the limits of evidence in forming recovery-friendly policy.
- Breakout Session Highlights -- include topics on house leadership, trust-building, and practicing trauma-informed care for LGBTQ+ residents. Click through the schedule to learn more!
- Opening Night Reception -- Don't miss this free networking opportunity! Get some apps, enter our drawing, and celebrate the people who make recovery housing possible.
- Day 2 Plenaries -- Join us for a special session with Dr. David Best. He'll discuss findings about recovery outcomes and the REC CAP system as it functions inside homes using the NARR Standard. In the afternoon, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of SAMHSA Tom Coderre discusses building recovery-oriented policy on the federal level.
- Breakout Session Highlights -- include sessions on MAT policies & effectiveness, recovery housing research, addressing the intersection of SUD, domestic violence and human trafficking, and much more!
- After Hours Events -- We have some awesome opportunities for you, including a screening of Greg Williams' latest film "Tipping the Pain Scale", "Office Hours" with Fair Housing lawyer and advocate Steve Polin, and a special discussion on up-and-coming recovery housing research projects led by our friends at the Fletcher Group.
- Finale Panel -- Our morning plenary is a star-studded panel of experts from across the field who will discuss the sustainable policy possibilities when recovery advocacy and research come together. Panelists include Drs. David Best, Keith Humphreys, & Corrie Vilsaint. Moderated by director/producer Greg Williams (The Anonymous People, Tipping the Pain Scale).
- Afternoon Plenary -- Closing out our summit is Dr. Corrie Vilsaint with a special look at what the research says about recovery outcomes in recovery spaces from the lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Other Highlights -- You won't want to miss the Social Model Sisters as they discuss how to bring the social model principle into modern recovery housing practices.
- Our virtual event offers all the same plenary sessions of the in-person conference - available both live and on-demand!
- We've selected some of our most asked-for topics to be streamed during breakout sessions. The rest of the breakouts will be available in the On-Demand section within one week of the end of the conference.
Note: Livestreamed sessions are subject to change; all sessions will be available on-demand within one week of the conference.
The virtual experience does not offer CEUs at this time.
On-Demand sessions will become available within one week after the event. Registrants will receive alerts letting you know when content is available. Access will be good until Wednesday, November 30 at 11:59PM EST. If you would like access to a recording after that date, please contact NARR to discuss renting content for training or other needs. Some previous years' content is also available.
Please log in to view the On-Demand recordings. Only paid registrants (virtual or in-person) may access these videos. Once signed in, navigate back to the Agenda > On-Demand tab to view.